7835Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Standing rigging, shrouds, side stays

  • hot_donutz
    Aug 23, 2014
      Protest! Too much text on beaten to death subject! More on donut varietals! Thanks for the essay though mr Robert. We revisit this every two months so now you're up to a dime. The key though is not to get defied heavier shrouds but ones with better newer stronger wire and more importantly, better suage jobs. Now I have to replace my eyelets Nd deep inside the AMA. Ain't gonna be easy. Maybe you can fly over here and show me how to Git er done. Jw jackass
    • Show all 58 messages in this topic