7823Re: [Weta-Trimarans] RYC Racing September & October - SIGN UP and READ BELOW

  • Christophe Allie

      On Aug 22, 2014, at 10:40 AM, dave.berntsen@... [Weta-Trimarans] <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I just completed my registration for RYC Totally Dinghy - September 19 & 20.

      With the October Weta Nationals just around the corner, the Totally Dinghy Regatta will be the best venue to practice and tune up for the Nationals.  I recommend ALL Weta owners to attend both races.  Even though these are races and a competitive format, we all spend time coaching newer racers and assisting with boat rigging and tuning both on and off the water.  If you want to sail your Weta more efficiently then come to these events with a bucket load of questions and you will sail away with a load of new knowledge and experience on your Weta and sailing efficiently.

      The Totally Dinghy Regatta is only TWO WEEKS before the nationals, so if ANY So Cal or Pac NW sailors bring their boat to Totally Dinghy, I can arrange for you to store your boat at RYC in between the races.  This means you can fly home after Totally D and return for the Nationals with all your kit ready to go.

      Ease Coast (or overseas) sailors that want to use up some frequent flyer miles can do the same and charter boats from Pierpont Performance Sailing or West Coast Sailing.

      I'm arranging for free accommodations on keel boats at RYC for out of town sailors.  If you are interested in this please email me directly with your plans (arrival & departure dates).  If all else fails, I have plenty of couch space at my casa. - dave@...

      Let's get organized early and have two great events back to back.

      See ya

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic