7817RE: [Weta-Trimarans] Need Dolly Wheels

  • Ira Heller
      Bob Hodges, at 09:11 AM 8/22/2014, wrote:

      >So if you upgrade to the big wheels when you order a new boat, does
      >it have a decent bearing? Linda Wright has a big wheel dolly and
      >I've moved it around. It seemed pretty smooth.

      I don't know what wheels Linda has on her dolly but the big wheels
      that are easier to roll over sand or a rocky beach that we install
      are straight plastic hubs, no bearings. They make a HUGE
      difference. Another point to keep in mind is that the oversize
      wheels do not fit on the original version of the trailer that's been
      sold on the east coast. All of the new trailers from east coast
      dealers now have the modification to accept the dolly with the big
      wheels installed.

      Regards, Ira Heller

      The Multihull Source
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic