7418Re: Turkey Trip !!

  • yottieguy
    Jul 3, 2014
      !! Ignore this message !!

      Western Union transfer = Scam!

      Probably Darren's system has a malware infestation.

      ---In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <darrenblackburn04@...> wrote :

      Good Morning,

            I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,My family and I came down here in Istanbul, Turkey on a short holiday unfortunately we got mugged at the hotel park where we stayed,all cash,wallet,credit card and phones were taken away,but luckily for us we still have our passport back in our hotel room...We've been to the consulate here and the Police but they're not helping issues at all...Our flight is leaving in a couple hours time from now but we're having problems settling our hotel bills.

      We're very sorry if we are inconveniencing you, but we have only few people to run to now. We will be indeed very grateful if we can get a quick loan of (�2,550 GBP) from you. this will enable us sort our bills and get our sorry self back home. We will appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting us with via western union. We promise to refund it in full as soon as we return. let us know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let us know soonest. Thanks so much.

      Best regards

      Darren Blackburn