6548RE: Coaching Day for WetaFest

  • hot_donutz
    Feb 27, 2014
      Richard Sherman also uses the soft shackles. I just never wrapped my head around one as I feel like the knot will come loose when flapping around. I guess a psychiatrist is in order., but I'll try it one day. Do you tie it in reverse order down under? The metal shackles never hit anything as the rope itself is in the way and I tack quicker than superglue. I like to put the pressure point between back and one forward hole, the sweet spot, so all my knots and metal are put to good use, but yeah, simpler, lighter is better and at least I have proper pool noodles.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic