6546Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Coaching Day for WetaFest

  • Bob Gleason
      It is snowing here now and Miranda is due in tonight.  Maybe snowballs are in order!  Welcome to winter in Boston!
      Bob
      The Multihull Source, Inc.

      PS If you are in the Boston area you should come meet Miranda while she is here this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

      At 06:01 PM 2/19/2014, you wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      I'm off to Canberra tomorrow to do some coaching with the Aussies, this is what I have lined up for them and was thinking of doing something similar for WetaFest, except that we might be going to Fudshuckers for lunch.

      Do you want to let me know if there is anything you would prefer to work on?

      One thing is that I will do is keep the format of running everything on a small race course as when you are dealing with a large amount of boats and different abilities it keeps everyone together nicely.

      Fingers crossed that we get good wind!

      10am - meet at the club to go through rigging and set up - watch CK's rigging video for tips - http://youtu.be/HEb-Dl73iWU
      11am - get on the water and set up a short race course.
      Will be working on Starts, tacking and gybing, general boat handling.
      tacking -
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic