6507Re: [Weta-Trimarans] RE: Lodging-Camper/RV

  • Niktash
    Feb 18, 2014
      Thanks, but I've found a place with a bar, I mean restaurant.

      From: John Farris <patssun@...>
      To: "Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com" <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "<Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>" <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [Weta-Trimarans] RE: Lodging-Camper/RV

      I can get travel trailers, sleeps up to six, 7-day rental $280; and pop-up campers, sleeps up to four,$200 weekly.

      Just contact me. John Farris, Treasurer, FWYC. 850-305-9653 or Patssun@...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 18, 2014, at 10:29 AM, <westonimages@...> wrote:

      The place fly refers to is not dog friendly. I was going to get an RV from cruisearerica.com and stay at yc or across bay if I had a dog. Otherwise, motel 6 sucks. I think there are dog friendly websites all over web. Good luck!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic