6500Re: [Weta-Trimarans] RE: East Coast Regattas

  • Personal Email

      Where are you located now?  How old is your daughter. Josh turns 30 in two months and has finished hisMD/PhD, starts residency (pathology) in July.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 18, 2014, at 9:47 AM, <robert.beach71@...> wrote:

      There should probably be a place for the Mid-west events on the Weta Nor-Am page.  I've sailed on Lake Michigan out of Chicago and Sheboygan and it is like ocean sailing, without the sting in the eyes.  And Texas should be it's own region, most likely.

      I think the East coast schedule will be going up in the next week or so.  Less is more with such scattered boats- we need to decide, as regions, which events we are going to support on a one-design basis and try to maximize numbers there.  It is better to have 5 or more boats at a couple of events (wow, look at the big fleet!) than 1 or 2 at a lot of events.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic