60Re: [Weta-Trimarans] no. 147 gets wet for the second time......

  • Greg Mitchell
      Hi Bob - and all weta owners

      the furling line will jump off the drum with the existing lead setup. You
      need to put a small shackle on the existing eye to raise the angle the line
      gets into the furler. Once you do that - problem solved.

      Docking - I put a 15' dockline on the front cross arm, and tie it into the
      boat with a slipknot. Allows you to walk over and step off the boat at the
      dock.

      I too have the water coming up the board - I think that turbulence will
      restrict top speeds. I'm thinking of putting some goop at the hull opening
      that will tightly fit to the board.

      Greg