5854Re: [Weta-Trimarans] RE: Fall Dinghy

  • Jonathan Weston
    Oct 30, 2013
      Yeah laser class has it and it works for them. I asked Bruce and Dave to work on more regattas and our championship to be held during summer months when the hot donuts sign is always lit! Of course, kiwis and Europeans have no idea what a hot donuts sign is, but there is much wind involved.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 30, 2013, at 1:13 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      And then they only had 4 boats at the AC!

      For sure though it would be good to have something, do you think people need more notice? Or do you think we should organize a series and a big prize?

      It would be really nice to have some indications of the West Coast Racing season next year, if you see the calendar here http://www.wetanorthamerica.com/#!calendar/c1t44 it would be nice to put some 2014 dates on.

      Cheers,

      Miranda

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <westonimages@...> wrote:

      Yeah we need to have Grand Prix rankings and a big ac type trophy to incent people to show up.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 30, 2013, at 12:14 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      Oh what a bummer! Better luck next time.

      Cheers

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <westonimages@...> wrote:

      We had four boats but needed six for a start. Would have been fun but they would not let us race.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 29, 2013, at 2:31 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      How was the fall dinghy at St Francis? Did anyone do it?

      Cheers,

      Miranda

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic