5853RE: Fall Dinghy

  • weta4life
    Oct 30, 2013
      And then they only had 4 boats at the AC!

      For sure though it would be good to have something, do you think people need more notice? Or do you think we should organize a series and a big prize?

      It would be really nice to have some indications of the West Coast Racing season next year, if you see the calendar here http://www.wetanorthamerica.com/#!calendar/c1t44 it would be nice to put some 2014 dates on.

      Cheers,

      Miranda

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <westonimages@...> wrote:

      Yeah we need to have Grand Prix rankings and a big ac type trophy to incent people to show up.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 30, 2013, at 12:14 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      Oh what a bummer! Better luck next time.

      Cheers

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <westonimages@...> wrote:

      We had four boats but needed six for a start. Would have been fun but they would not let us race.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 29, 2013, at 2:31 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      How was the fall dinghy at St Francis? Did anyone do it?

      Cheers,

      Miranda

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic