5839Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Check us out buzzing the Coastal Classic fleet

  • Jonathan Weston
    Oct 25, 2013
      Cool, but does josh have ADD? Does his camera tape only last three seconds? Ask him to post another holding focus on that Weta a bit longer!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 24, 2013, at 7:02 PM, <miranda@...> wrote:

      http://youtu.be/fMa_VNZj0Ow

      A cool new vid from Josh who also did the West Coast Champs video. We went out this morning and buzzed the coastal classic fleet for a bit of fun. The Coastal Classic is a 130NM race up the coast from Auckland to Russel, that sort of starts the summer off!

      Ended up being a really windy sail in, 25 gusting 35 upwind, I had the whole main ragging and sailing inside the jib at times, was very impressed with how well the boat handled it! Still think I need to put a longer tiller extension on, dropped it a couple of times, luckily just eased a bit of main to keep the boat tracking.

      Photos are on facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151730823206169.1073741829.191861036168&type=1

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic