      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      From: wetabix0947@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:53:59 -0700
      Subject: RE: Re: [Weta-Trimarans] New Poll for Weta-Trimarans

      Some handicaps are 'realer' than others - Robert gets 950 but the other four Wetae in his club get 930!

      Rgds

      George

      ---In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Me too!

      I race in an open dinghy class, with RYA PY ratings - everything from foiling moth, cats, Bahias, vagos, laser 2000, Aussie 18foot skiff (yes!!) and weta....

      Actually works well - but light winds and short courses don't suit the weta (or my crappy sailing ability) We use a W/L course, with a wing mark, and a leeward gate.

      Huge variation in times, but the handicap keeps things real - ish

      R.

      Sent from iPhone

      On 24 Oct 2013, at 18:57, <avogel0929@...> wrote:

      Thanks for doing this, but none of the choices applies to me. I race against spinnaker-class keelboats as I am the only open-centerboard boat in my club.

      Andrew
      #440 "Bella"

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <rd2971@...> wrote:

      Hoping the data will be useful for "lone" Weta's seeking a division at their local sailing club.

      ---In weta-trimarans@yahoogroups.com, <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Weta-Trimarans group:

      At your sailing club, what class of boats do you sail your Weta against? ie what division

      - Catamarans
      - Fast Dinghies
      - One Design ie, a Weta Division
      - Mixed - Catamarans and Dinghies