5833Re: [Weta-Trimarans] New Poll for Weta-Trimarans
- Oct 24, 2013Me too!I race in an open dinghy class, with RYA PY ratings - everything from foiling moth, cats, Bahias, vagos, laser 2000, Aussie 18foot skiff (yes!!) and weta....Actually works well - but light winds and short courses don't suit the weta (or my crappy sailing ability) We use a W/L course, with a wing mark, and a leeward gate.Huge variation in times, but the handicap keeps things real - ishR.Sent from iPhone
On 24 Oct 2013, at 18:57, <avogel0929@...> wrote:
Thanks for doing this, but none of the choices applies to me. I race against spinnaker-class keelboats as I am the only open-centerboard boat in my club.
---In email@example.com, <rd2971@...> wrote:
Hoping the data will be useful for "lone" Weta's seeking a division at their local sailing club.
---In firstname.lastname@example.org, <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
At your sailing club, what class of boats do you sail your Weta against? ie what division
- Fast Dinghies
- One Design ie, a Weta Division
- Mixed - Catamarans and Dinghies
- I only sail non-competitively
To vote, please visit the following web page:
Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
web site listed above.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>