4862Trimaran Nationals in Pensacola...next event

  • strategerysailing
    Apr 5, 2013
      All,

      Don't forget the Trimaran Nationals event in Pensacola that we have later in April here on the panhandle. This is an event we will be doing with the Farrier/Corsair fleet, and is an excellent time of year to be down here sailing. Format is typically one distance race and the rest windward leeward.

      For those of you who came to WetaFest - I promise warmer weather!

      I know Jim Leonard, Mike Meade and I will be there for starters...who else is in?

      April 25 to 28.

      Best,

      C.