48Re: West Coast Trailers and Weta maiden voyage review

  • wetatri
    Jul 28, 2008
      Hi gang,

      > Much thanks to Bob, Dean, Jon, Scott, and Sean for making yesterday's
      > container unloading and boat assembly a pretty smooth, gratifying
      > experience.

      VERY SORRY not to have been able to make the Friday unpacking!!! I
      was hoping to meet everybody.

      I was able to get together with Jon on Sunday to pick up my little
      beastie. Boat looked every bit as good as I had imagined it would.
      Can't wait to actually sail the thing. The only downside (for me) was
      that I had really been hoping for hull no.150, as my very first ever
      boat 35 years ago was no.150. However, it was not to be, as
      apparently it has gone to somebody else. (Anybody know who got
      no.150???)

      Spent some time with Jon going over all the rigging details, and
      putting no.148 on the trailer.

      Can't thank Jon Britt of Nor'Banks Sailing enough for pulling this
      off. THANK YOU JON!!!

      Now, I just need to find the time to get this thing on the water
      before next Saturday's 30 mile run up the Sacramento River.

      Hope to meet you all soon!!!

      -Chris H.
      Weta no.148
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic