      From: Bruce Fleming <wavejump@...<mailto:wavejump@...>>
      Date: Friday, November 9, 2012 9:11 AM
      To: "Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>" <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>>
      Subject: RE: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Weta life is good

      Ventura-based Bob "Don't call me." Shirley and I are starting to discuss
      such a get-together, so thanks for letting us know you're interested, John.

      The Border Run race dates have just been announced:

      Border Run One - Starting from Newport Beach - April 5/6/7 - the weekend
      after Easter

      Border Run Two - Starting from Long Beach - June 21/22/23

      I love the idea of TBR and long-distancepoint-to-point races in general,
      but they are a serious logistical hassle, so something Ventura-based,
      perhaps a long-distance sail out to one of the Channel Islands, might be
      more popular and likely to draw a good crowd of us Wetas.

      Bruce Fleming

      Akahele!, #276

      San Diego, California