4035Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Weta life is good

  • Jared Brockway
    Nov 6, 2012
      Bob,

      Too bad we didn't cross paths on Sunday. Paul and I were out there tearing up Ventura harbor on brand-new #738 and #739 in the early afternoon.

      This weekend was my first time sailing the Wetas and I was thoroughly impressed. They are so light and fast compared to the other boats sailing around the harbor that it was hard to believe we were using the same wind. That ~400lbs of righting moment makes them go like a skiff with two hefty crew on trapezes--but a whole lot less work!

      -Jared