3241Re: Hi, new member

  • RD
    Mar 1, 2012
      HA! Bruce, I was busted staring at that photo, too. Then, I said, "I really am looking at the boat." When we happened upon a Weta being setup on the beach my wife whispered, "Is this the one with the girl?" "Yeah, but you have to supply your own girl and bikini."

      --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Fleming" <wavejump@...> wrote: > Color choices are very personal. I chose the bright Yellow hull because I > was sure the babe in the bikini in the photos on the Wetamarine web site came with that package. I have since learned that I can't believe everything I see on the Internet.<
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic