3237Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Introduction and Mainsail Question

  • Mark Iverson
    Mar 1, 2012
      RD

      I have not missed the Windrider Rave I sold to get my Weta one bit. Talk about spaghetti in your lap! Simplicity is just ONE of the improvements between the two boats. You will love it.

      Welcome

      Mark I
      Seattle

      Sent from my "PITA"