3184Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Hi, new member

  • Robert Spencer
    Feb 3, 2012
      Sorry Bruce,
      Bikini girl was in my first container :)
      Performing well, although now out of warranty.

      Robert

      Sent from iPhone (probably without my reading glasses, so please excuse any bizarre word replacements that I did not see!)