3181Re: Hi, new member

  • Matt
    Feb 2, 2012
      This is wonderful invitation Ray. I'd really love the opportunity to get out on one before taking the plunge. I will definitely look you up in a couple months to see if it still would work out.

      Do you meet up with other weta owners in chicagoland area throughout the year? What has kept these boats from becomign a one design class anyways?

      It looks like there isn't a Midwest dealer yet, so if/when I do get one, I'll be heading to Nor'banks and stopping in Maryland on the drive back to take my dad for a cruise on the new boat, after practicing and getting tips in NC for a bit.