3180Re: Hi, new member

  • Matt
    Feb 2, 2012
      This information is great. From the sound of things, this is a really active group, and it's spread very wide. Do you get together for races occasionally during the year? Or are there pockets of wetas that mainly stay around their own cities?
      I really appreciate the welcome from the group. If my local club is like this, id be crazy not to join it.

      I'm thinking white with blue or red reacher. How much are the trailers that they sell for the weta?