3179Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Hi, new member

  • Raymond Tan
      Our season runs officially from the beginning of May to mid-October
      (although there are people who start earlier and end later, sometimes up
      til December). Usually for the about the first month and the last couple of
      weeks, people wear wetsuits or drysuits. The rest of the time it's warm
      enough you can wear whatever you want for the most part. Here's a good
      website with historical water temps for all the great lakes:
      http://www.coastwatch.msu.edu/michigan/archive/m5/

      Contact me closer to May and we can figure out when we can get you out on
      my boat.

      Ray