3178RE: [Weta-Trimarans] Hi, new member

  • Bruce Fleming
    Feb 2, 2012
      I keep my Weta on a flatbead trailer (built a Harbor Freight kit) in my 2-car garage, next to my Totota RAV4, and I rig and sail it solo or with family and friends.

      I coulda bought a laser, or a roto-molded Hobie cat or tri for less, but I got a whole lot more fun, power, and versatility in my Weta.

      You can get any of us members talking about the little things we complain about on the boat…but they are truly little. Everyone else doesn’t know what they’re missing!

      Aloha,

      Bruce

      Bruce Fleming

      Akahele!, #276