      From: Mitch <mitch.sailing@...>
      Subject: Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Introduction & Questions
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 12:26 AM

      Hi Neil - welcome,
      There is no traveler, nor is there a boom.

      Some sort of strop system would likely work - but I don't believe is class
      legal. You shouldn't care about that though.

      No jib cunny I've seen, but I have seen various solutions to jib halyard
      stretch. I myself just use the truckers hitch method in the manual, with the
      added bit of hanging a small block off the loop.  Others have replaced their
      cleats with a clam cleat(not class legal) but the loads are low and it works
      fine.

      I have the smallest bronze snapshackle available for my jib clew and can
      easily change clew position between races.

      Other items - I put on a 2nd tiller extension so I don't have to swing the
      tiller around.

      Greg