3169Re: Hi, new member

  • Matt
    Feb 1, 2012
      I live down in Indianapolis, but it sounds like I'll be working in Chicago for a decent part of this year on a new contract. I would love to take you up on that offer Ray. I've sailed Michigan and Erie, and have sailed Superior around the Apostle Islands a couple of times as well. My only fear at this time about buying a weta, is that most of the water around me is going to be cold. How warm does Michigan get? The lakes and reservoirs around town will hopefully warm up enough in the summer though, just worried about Michigan. And I know Superior is always cold. Thoughts?