3168Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Hi, new member

  • Raymond Tan
      Matt,

      Whereabouts the great lakes are you? I'm in the north Chicago burbs and
      sail out of Wilmette. I'm fairly certain I'm the only Weta in the Chicago
      area that sails on Lake Michigan. There is another fellow who sails his
      Weta on Lake Geneva. If you're near me, or can get out to Chicago sometime
      I'd be more than happy to take you out on my Weta. Let me know.

      Ray