      From: Matt <matthew.engman@...>
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:15 PM
      Subject: [Weta-Trimarans] Hi, new member

      Hi everyone. I just got back from Strictly Sail Chicago 2012 and got introduced to the weta. I hae been looking for a small boat that I can take out by myself or with 1-2 others. I've looked into the windrider, the melges17, and even a bladerider moth hydrofoil. This one catches my eye because it's a little shorter than the windrider and melges and also sounds like its fairly easy to rig and single hand.

      I've read through some of the posts, looked at pics on here, and checked out weta.org.uk as well. It really seems that there aren't many of these around, despite being manufactured for a number of years now. Niche market maybe?

      What can you tell me about your weta that a potential owner might want to know ahead of time? Also, this yahoo group is nice, but why isn't there a phpbb forum that might organize topics a little easier? If you guys think a forum would help the group grow, I can help with that as I have unlimited storage and bandwidth on my host.

      Thanks

      Matt