      From: Glen Newbury <gnewbury@...>
      Subject: [Weta-Trimarans] Sails and Temperatures
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 7:40 PM

      I used to have a dragonfly tri with a window in the main and I'd blow

      the main out about once every year when it was really cold (around

      2-5C or 35-40F).

      I've got a survival suit and can sail til mid december before things

      start icing up, but by then it's around freezing and with the

      windchill probably -10C or colder

      (no chortling from our pal in dubai) ;)

      Does anybody know if the weta sails are going to get extra wear and

      tear at these temperatures?

      It dos seem to me that pretty much all the sails I've seen give way on

      other boats has always been late fall.

      thanks

      glen

      toronto island