2566Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: WetaWest on efficient sailing and mainsheet trim.

  • Robert Spencer
      I use a manual inflation lifejacket with a harness / D ring. The thrust attaches to this, and is comfortable for long hiking periods - the harness is closer to my waist too.
      R.

      Sent from iPhone (probably without my reading glasses, so please excuse any bizarre word replacements that I did not see!)