2210Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Whiskeytown report (teaser)

  • Robert Spencer
    Jun 1, 2011
      George - my mate Pete prefers to filter whiskEy rather than rainwater through his kidneys :)

      Sent from iPhone (probably without my reading glasses, so please excuse any bizarre word replacements that I did not see!)