204Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: upwind & GPS mount

  • Mitch
      Hi Clive - you will not compete with an A or an 18 - it won't be pretty

      the cut of the jib leaves a lot to be desired...

      But - that's not why we have the weta - I wouldn't let me kids on an A as
      I'd be afraid they'd dent the surface with their antics...