203Re: upwind & GPS mount

  • Clive H. Wright
      Hi Guys,
      I have Velcro on the back of the GPS and a strip on the hatch. I secure it with the strap looped through the hatch handle.
      Upwind. This is where I am having the most trouble. I don't seem to get a good jib shape. Even tried a barberhauler on it ... did help me point highter.
      I think this is where we need two wetas to go out one set up standard and one with a tweak and see what happens. I raced against F18's and A-class cats ... was left for dust upwind.
      I race a lot on monos and we just got our No1 light re-cut as it was dreadful and it has made a big difference. Could it be the cut?

      Clive.