201Re: [Weta-Trimarans] upwind & GPS mount

  • Mitch
      no pics - but I have a Velocitek - and you can buy a mounting plate for it
      on their site - which you could likely adapt.

      Then - I got 6 little suction cups - bolted them to the mounting plate - and
      teh velocitek mounts on that with the strongest velcro I've ever seen. Very
      industrial stuff - not the household stuff.

      it doesn't move - but in case it does - I have a little safety line tied to
      it.

      Since the velocitek is made for this type of thing - it has huge numbers
      that are easy to read.