      From: earthbm <earthbm@...>
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 12:18:12 PM
      Subject: [Weta-Trimarans] For those doing the Border Run

      Are you getting flares, strobe lights, etc? From Sailing Instructions:

      Beach Cat multi-hulls
      1.9.3 In addition to (1.9, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14) boats must carry two waterproof
      flashlights, three handheld flares. Crew must wear a USGC approved life
      preserver with attached strobe light and one hand held flare.

      Hope it stays warm like today... we got 10 entries, so 4 trophies... I fully
      intend to put up a fight for the 4th.

      Ivan #391