1705Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Shipping the Weta???

  • Robert Spencer
    Mar 4, 2011
      Gerry,
      My opinion of you has dropped. (nothing to do with Weta)
      You have had kids - how can you use the term "mature teenager" - such a creature does not exist!
      Went behind the island again yesterday in 20 ish, but could not keep the power on - not enough ballast!

      R..

      Sent from iPhone (so please excuse the spelling!)