1687Re: New cool video from Weta caribbean to warm you up for the coming season...

  • Charles Ashley
    Mar 1, 2011
      Danisail

      A very nice video, you did a good job on it. I was wondering if Princess or any of the other cruise lines come to this island? We normally cruise see the Caribbean islands.

      Charles, Weta #285