1634Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • begleyneil
      Hello George,
      It is summer here now and in the southern states the summer sailing season is from October/November through to March and then there is the winter season which is always a delight so we sail all year round. A real pisser, eh? Up here in North Queensland our season goes from March to November 'cos from November to March is not only cyclone season but also stinger season. These are box jellyfish that do a bit of personal damage as well as a particularly nasty little jellyfish called an Irakandje (spelling) which is clear, about the size of your fingernail and the pain from a sting is so intense that you'll die. Other than that little detail it's just glorious. Are you coming next summer? You'll love it.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic