1633Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • Bruce Fleming
      Judging from all the photos and videos on the Wetamarine web site, I'd
      say there are a lot of Weta sailors in NZ. It's summer for them right
      now so they are probably out sailing instead of surfing the interweb.

      Aloha,

      Bruce Fleming
      San Diego, California