1632Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • George
    Feb 4 11:23 PM
      Well, hello Australia - nice to know you're there and still in one piece. I didn't realise that you sail in the winter there although having followed the Sydney-Hobart for several years I can see why you don't sail in the summer - in the Bass Strait at least. That sort of accounts for the global silence from October to March, although I would have thought that the New Zealanders would be out sailing. Maybe they don't have the Internet in NZ yet? (that should provoke a response!)

      Rgds

      George Morris
      UK (Current wind 45kts, sleet)
      --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, "begleyneil" <neilbegley@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bruce,
      > I'm afraid that I won't have the boat rigged and photogenic until March 20 so you'll have to use your imagination. Then I'll have to figure out how to upload pics.
      > Neil.
      >
      > --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Fleming <wavejump@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Neil,
      > >
      > > We're glad you are still with us and seeing the backside of that storm.
      > > When you need a break from the yard work, can you share a couple photos
      > > with the group?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic