1624Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • George
      Well bully for SoCal (although it hardly accounts as Northern Hemisphere)!

      Actually there was a serious point to my post - is the Weta being marketed seriously worldwide or is it being concentrated in the US of A? That sales are slow in the UK is not surprising - we are having a recession and the boat is really a warm water machine, but you would have thought that there were hundreds in New Zealand (which has not been flooded, as far as I know). But Google Weta New Zealand and you will be lucky to find any news newer than about two years old. I have repeatedly tried to sign up for a Weta Newsletter but nothing arrives. Tell me that all is well with the project?

      Rgds

      George Morris