      From: George <wetabix0947@...>
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 7:01:47 AM
      Subject: [Weta-Trimarans] Is there anyone out there?

      As we in the Northern Hemisphere wait impatiently for the snow to melt and the
      water to warm up a bit we have to rely on the Southern Hemisphere to supply us
      with sailing news. But Nothing! Where are the Wetas in the Southern Hemisphere
      and what are they up to? There seems to be no Weta website in any of the
      southern hemisphere countries and they don't contribute to this forum. Where are
      you all and what are you up to? Just check in so we know you're alright!

      George Morris (UK)