1622Is there anyone out there?

  • George
    Feb 4, 2011
      As we in the Northern Hemisphere wait impatiently for the snow to melt and the water to warm up a bit we have to rely on the Southern Hemisphere to supply us with sailing news. But Nothing! Where are the Wetas in the Southern Hemisphere and what are they up to? There seems to be no Weta website in any of the southern hemisphere countries and they don't contribute to this forum. Where are you all and what are you up to? Just check in so we know you're alright!

      George Morris (UK)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic