159Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Re: SF Bay tours

  • Glen Newbury
    Jun 22, 2009
      Certainly good to watch the videos.

      I've been out in lots of 20 knot conditions and found although the boat has
      gone up sideways it's always recovered. If I start going up too much as
      you've probably noticed you can probably ignore the main and jib sheet (let
      go of the kite if you really think your going over) and just focus on the
      tiller, either to bare up and feather or bare off.

      The main problem I find when the wind is higher than 16 knots is I have a
      hard time holding the boat down so it's usually better to bring a friend
      along otherwise you can't power the boat up much, your always feathering....

      Have fun!

      best regards,
      glen
      toronto