156Re: SF Bay tours

  • mfcdubai
    Jun 15 1:43 PM
      So THAT is what all the fuss is about !

      Three little hulls, three little sails - all in close formation, leading to silly grins from the (very wet) operator. Dammit this boat is fun!

      10 months in the planning, and two arrived here (Dubai) last week - have sailed two-up in about 10kts, and solo in 15kts - this is an amazing little boat!!

      Exceeds my expectations in all respects - but how the F? could anyone put it on the roof of a Hummer without a crane!! (not that i would want to :)

      Maybe Denny Crane...

      R.

      --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, "mfcdubai" <mfcdubai@...> wrote:

      > Dammit !
      >
      > I am jealous of you guys....
      >
      > As my Weta chug chugs from the orient to the Middle East, we are having the sweetest Weta weather (15-20kts & HOT) here in Dubai, and I guess that it will be another couple of weeks before it arrives.
      >
      > No cameras or GPS readings needed to prove you are having FUN..
      >
      > Robert

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic