RE: [WestwoodTrackandField] REVIEW AND CONFIRM entries for NJ JO/Association Meet this coming weekend [1 Attachment]

  • Eileen Jouvanis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
      Good Morning Kevin,
      I can not open the attachment to your e-mail.   Please advise,
      Thanks,
      Eileen Jouvanis

      On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Kevin Brennan wrote:

         [ Attachment(s)from Kevin Brennan included below]
      PARENTS:
      Please review the attached list very carefully and ensure that your athlete(s) are in the correct events.  If you don't let me know that something here is NOT correct, these are the only athletes competing and the only events they are competing in.

      We can correct this within the next 24 hours, but not after that.

      Thanks

      Kevin Brennan
    • Kevin Brennan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
      Ok, I detached the file from the meet manager and will reattach it now.  This should work better.

      Kevin Brennan
      Westwood Track and Field Association

      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
        HI,
        I just want to wish all of our athletes good luck.  Thanks to all of the parents for your help.  We are new at this and never felt lost or left out.  To Our coaches - Thank you for all that you have done.  The boys really enjoyed it.
        Keep Cool,
        The Jouvanis Family