Candidate Forum

  • juanitacvh@chavez.mayfirst.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello All,

      Yonkers chapter of Community Voices Heard is a hosting a candidate
      forum for City Council District 2. The forum will take place on
      Thursday, September 10th at 5pm at the River Front Library (1 Larkin
      Ave.) Candidates Virginia Perez, Jose Roman and Eulogio Santiago have
      confirmed their attendance.

      Please forward to other networks

      Thanks

      Juanita O. Lewis
      Yonkers Community Organizer
      164 Ashburton Ave. 2nd Fl.
      Yonkers, NY 10701
      Office: 914-751-2641
      Cell: 914-519-8588
      juanita@...
      www.cvhaction.org
    • Nick Mottern
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
        Re: [WestchesterES2] Candidate Forum Hi Juanita:

          Do you have anyone who can get a video of the forum put on Yonkers public access cable if we do the video taping?

          Nick

        juanita@... <mailto:juanita%40cvhaction.org>
        www.cvhaction.org

      • juanitacvh@chavez.mayfirst.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
          Hey Nick,

          I don't know of anyone off hand. I can try making some calls today.

          Juanita