Need ride from Yonkers Train Station to ES2 Meeting Thursday

  • Dunleamark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi.

      I am trying to figure out how to get to the ES2 meeting in White Plains on Thursday.

      I was wondering if anyone was coming up from the Yonkers area that could pick me up at the train station. Or knew if an easy way to get from Yonkers at 10:04 to White Plains by 11.

      Thanks

      Mark
    • Dennis Hanratty
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009

        Hi Mark,

        I’ll call you later on today.  Perhaps I can pick you up on my way there.

        Dennis