Re: [WestchesterES2] Exciting event! Just Change Westchester, free day in Yon...

  • meghans@wdom.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
      Well, the day is not shaping up to be a day of inclusive oppurtunities to
      connect, learn and have fun for everyone, is it?
      Not automatically providing ASL interpretation is one thing, not providing
      it upon request is quite another. You may want to rethink this.

      Meghan Schoeffling
      Westchester Disabled On the Move

    • Roger Drew
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
        Hi Meghan

        You are right. I did not realize there was a particular request for a need. I will find out about this immediately.

      • baabasurya@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
          who IS THIS EVENT SOPOSE TO BE PLEASING ?  surya

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
            will  L. Wale Badru , Joe Bostic jr, Paralegalactivist  who have been working in yonkers with the community

            be invited to attend ????/   surya

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
              Hi Roger,

              Thank you, I greatly appreciate your response. I took the question about
              signers as an indication that there was a specific need.
              I would hate to see somebody unable to participate due to a disability.

              Thanks,

              Meghan

            • Debbie Perkins
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012

                Please stop Replying ALL. Thanks

                Debbie Perkins, LMSW

                Community Housing Innovations, Inc.

                Director, Hudson Valley Programs

                190 East Post Rd, #401, White Plains, NY 10601

                Ph: 914-683-1010 x 232    Fax: 914-683-6158

                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Community-Housing-Innovations-Inc/82164494271

                STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If this email has been sent to you in error, please notify us immediately.